Sirocco Marine is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information that we have access to through the course of your purchase of our products and services.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information about you to enable us to provide the relevant products and services to you and to advise you about other products services which may be of interest. We also use the information collected to help us continually improve the use experience and provide better services.
We collect personal information in order:
- to deliver the products and services you purchase with Sirocco Marine
- maintain and improve the service we are able to deliver on those products and services
- meet any legal obligations and;
- keep you abreast of other Sirocco Marine products which may be of interest to you.
What personal information is collected by Sirocco Marine?
We collect personal information as a necessary part of the sale or transaction between Sirocco Marine and our customers. We will collect personal information directly from you, or from a person authorised by you and do not store this information any longer than required to process your transaction.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- contact information, such as name, date of birth, address, email address and contact telephone numbers;
- financial information needed to complete your transaction with Sirocco Marine.